Advertising Account Manager
A rare opportunity has become available working on our exciting Suffolk portfolio. As well as our market leading newspapers and websites such as East Anglian Daily Times, our portfolio includes an array of multi-media platforms including EADT Suffolk Life, Business Awards, local Community Awards and a catalogue of tailored digital solutions. This sales opportunity is based from Ipswich but covers the whole of the county of Suffolk.
As an Advertising Account Manager for the area, you will be in regular consultation with an array of new clients providing advertising and marketing solutions on our market leading portfolio of products. You will, as a result of consulting with our customers and understanding their needs, offer the correct multi-platform campaigns such as award sponsorship, targeted digital display advertising, websites, content marketing, and e-marketing along with our print portfolio.
An integral part of the role is to build a strong business network of contacts by attending local events and becoming the face of local media advertising and a trusted advisor to these businesses.
The challenging, yet fulfilling role, will really give you the chance to shine and develop existing long term relationships to the next level. Alongside a professional sales approach, you must be able to communicate at all levels, as well as presenting complex presentations and delivering questions and answer sessions at board level.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Proven senior media sales experience.
- Strong B2B sales background
- Proven track record in selling to professional businesses
- Excellent business acumen able to converse well with senior contacts
- Able to build networks at functions and through social media
- Preference to win new business and create own leads
- Working knowledge of print and digital solutions
- Ability to work well with editors and business writers
- Able to create inspiring campaigns and advertising solutions
SALARY, BONUS & BENFITS
- Basic starting salary up to £30,000, alongside bonus potential of £9,900 per anum
- Company car
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold - matched charity fund raising
- Give as You Earn - tax-free charity giving scheme
Very shortly after receiving your CV, if we are interested we will call you to understand why you believe you have all the right attributes and are perfect to be shortlisted for interview, so please be prepared and look forward to this phone call. We will be calling and short-listing for interview on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible. All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
We are Archant. The UK’s leading local media company.
Archant people are driven, motivated and passionate about positive change.
We are proud of our history…of our trusted, market-leading heritage newspaper and magazine brands that remain an integral part of everyday life.
But we’re forward-thinking people too. We obsess about innovation, creativity, service and expertise, relentlessly striving to be the most engaging media in every community we serve.
We are on a mission to make digital marketing accessible to all. We build websites, provide complete SEO services and deliver targeted, bespoke digital campaigns that fit our clients’ objectives seamlessly.
We produce video, animation, e-newsletters, apps, blogs - content that brings storytelling to life.
We stage vibrant, celebrated, must-attend events where like-minded people come together…
And because we’re ideas people, we think fluidly. Our multi-award winning 'New European’ national tabloid broke all records as the fastest newspaper launch in history - just nine days from concept to hitting the shops.
A few facts about us:
* We operate over 140 news, lifestyle and special-interest brands throughout Britain.
* Every member of our family receives ongoing development from in-house trainers, complete with interactive online learning. Over 40 modules to choose from keeps you at the top of your game.
* There’s always something new. Hive, our in-house social media, allows you to find new friends with shared interests and have your say on all things Archant. Come join our Staff Forums and help organise some rip-roaring team nights out!
* Archant’s state-of-the-art print centre team have won numerous awards for their service levels and green credentials. As well as our own newspapers, we print over 40 other publications for brands including The Racing Post, Classic Car Weekly and Oxfam. Our giant presses can print 22 full newspapers per second!
* Dialogue is our content marketing agency, producing gorgeous magazines for clients including Rolls Royce, Center Parcs, Royal Ascot and Harley Davidson.
* We stage over 100 must-attend events per year. From intimate and interactive digital learning sessions for SMEs…to major show-stoppers at London Olympia.
- Advertising Sales
- Digital Media
- Senior Sales
- Display Advertising
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"