Full time, 6 month fixed term
Who are tes?
Tes Global is a global digital education company that has been supporting educators for over 100 years. We believe in the power of great teaching. We support and connect teachers and schools worldwide, helping them to improve children's lives through education.
With more than 13.7m education professionals and enthusiasts in our online community using over 900k classroom resources and working relationships with 25,000 schools in over 100 countries we have the scale to make a difference. Our innovative products and services are delivered through a range of partners across the globe. We help schools find the teachers they need; we bring new teachers into the profession through initial teacher training; we provide teachers with continuous professional development and help educators with safeguarding training and compliance. We provide innovative tools to help teachers succeed in the classroom as well as bring educators together online so they can share expertise and provide them with vital news and information about education.
We are leader in using digital technology to make life easier for schools and teachers. The services offered through Tes.com play a critical role helping teachers and school leaders deal with the challenges of providing high quality education to millions of children across the globe. Our group comprises of Tes, Tes Institute, Educare, Edukey, EdValand market leading supply teacher services; Vision for Education, Smart Teachers and ABC Teachers.
Reporting to the Fulfilment Manager, the Advert Administrator which is part of the Operations Team, will process and produce all online and print job advertisements for our subscription and transactional customers.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Accurately and efficiently enter all customer orders into our dedicated systems.
- Meet all SLAs for transactional and subscriptions customers, and be willing to work as deemed necessary to ensure all SLAs are met in line with company policies
- Give exemplary customer service to external and internal clients at all times.
- Take personal ownership of issues by following up and using your customer service experience or use other supporting departments to deliver prompt resolution.
- Full understanding of the TES product range and how it compares and out-performs competitor offerings.
- Ensure all artwork is matched to the order accurately while adhering to print deadlines.
- Ensure all client records are updated and accurate on all systems including MSL and Salesforce.
- Ensure that all end-of-day checks, as per department guidelines, are made with a consistent and accurate outcome.
- Ensure Sales Representative is aware of any queries that may need to be passed on to customer.
- Ensure Creative Team has the appropriate information to produce advert content.
- Ensure all advert content is correct, including the employer and start and end dates.
What are we looking for?
- An empathetic approach when engaging with clients, understanding their needs and assisting then wherever possible.
- Commitment to providing the highest level of customer service and ability to use own initiative in unclear circumstances.
- Ability to communicate effectively and listen to a customer's specific situation.
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment and works to tight deadlines.
- Emotionally intelligent with ability to pick up verbal signs that indicate a customer's state of mind and mood to respond accordingly.
- Attention to detail, analytical, systematic and a logical approach to problem solving.
- Resilient, positive and willing to adapt to changes in processes.
- Takes personal ownership of customer problems by following up and engaging with other relevant supporting departments to deliver prompt resolutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A polite phone manner.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Ability to acquire a good knowledge of all Tes products and to be able to explain them confidently.
- Ability to take initiative, be self-motivating and act proactively.
- SalesForce experience and/or Sales order processing experience.
What do you get in return?
A basic salary of up to £18,000, 25 days annual leave rising to 30, 5% pension after probation, state of the art city centre offices, access to a range of benefits via Perkbox, discounted city centre parking, free fruit, free breakfast, free soft and hot drinks, free health care, free eye care cover, free private medical insurance, and paid for monthly nights out. We are proud of our people centric culture, where we are all driven to achieve the same goal, and a supportive and consultative environment, to support you with personal career development.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'