Advanced Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Haringey
We are looking to recruit a Advanced Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Haringey within the Social Care industry in Haringey. The Advanced Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Haringey vacancy will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- To respond to queries and referrals from a number of different sources
- Undertake Initial Visits to families and conduct risk assessments.
- To investigate any concerns of neglect through Section 47 Investigations
- Work on Duty where necessary - often screening all incoming calls
- To work with children and their families in ensuring the family unit remains together where possible
- Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Referral & Assessment Team within the UK statutory setting.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Advanced Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Haringey role, or any similar vacancies we currently have available in London, please contact Carmen Thong or email in your updated CV to us today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job