Advanced Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Haringey
We are looking to recruit a Advanced Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Haringey within the Social Care industry in Haringey. The Advanced Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Haringey vacancy will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- To respond to queries and referrals from a number of different sources
- Undertake Initial Visits to families and conduct risk assessments.
- To investigate any concerns of neglect through Section 47 Investigations
- Work on Duty where necessary - often screening all incoming calls
- To work with children and their families in ensuring the family unit remains together where possible
- Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Referral & Assessment Team within the UK statutory setting.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Advanced Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Haringey role, or any similar vacancies we currently have available in London, please contact Carmen Thong or email in your updated CV to us today.