Advanced Social Worker - Children & Families (CP/LAC/CIN) Team - Lancashire
Our client in the Lancashire area is looking for an Advanced Social Worker to join thier Children and Families Team
Your key job responsibilities will include:
- Achieving or contributing to the achievement of measurable improvements in the well-being and safety of allocated children and families.
- Ensuring that partner professionals and agencies are fully engaged and co-ordinated in assessment, planning and the delivery of help and services.
- Maintaining records that inform the quality assurance framework e.g. quantitative, qualitative and outcome information for the children and families; the views and experiences of children and families.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job