Advanced Practitioner - CP
If you're an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background with (CP) Child Protection, we want to hear from you.
- To implement positive change in complex cases in children, families and carers lives by using systemic social work methods, models and tools, with the aims of helping them to be as independent as possible. To also manage and minimise risks of abuse and neglect as well as meeting care needs while exercising a high quality of professional judgement.
- To lead and oversee professional judgements in the context of the relevant legal and policy frameworks.
- To undertake and advise on high need comprehensive/complex and proportionate assessments of children using the assessment framework, to plan how those needs will be met, to support them with putting those plans in to action, and review those plans and reassess needs.
- Establish and develop collaborative robust working with partner agencies; and promote, model and be accountable for effective inter-agency working arrangements to ensure children are protected from risk of significant harm and their care needs are met.
- To carry out safeguarding enquiries, support the work of others involved in these enquiries, and to support children, families and carers with care and support needs to develop and put in to action plans appropriate to their wishes and circumstances.
- Act in the role of the lead professional and be accountable in complex, statutory cases that require a qualified children's social worker, particularly child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
Requirements of this Social Worker job:
- A social Work Qualification or equivalent.
- Understanding of relevant legislation.
- Continual professional development.
- Social Work England registered.
What you need:
- QSW Status - including qualification, Social Work England registration and completed ASYE
- A minimum of 2 years' experience
- Right to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Competitive Referral scheme
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit
- Advanced Practitioner - CP
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'