Working with MSI Recruitment as an Advanced Nurse Practitioners you will be providing care to patients in emergency care setting. You will be expected to professionally assess patients, provide specialist advice and maintain care records.
Within the role you will provide care to a range of patients within your scope of practice. This will encompass the skills of assessment, examination, diagnosis and treatment within an agreed scope of practice working to current policies and standard operating procedures to ensure safe, appropriate, and legal practice are followed at all times.
Excellent IT and communication skills are also a key requirement of the role.
Ideal candidates will have a range of experience gained working in an OOH and urgent care setting (primary care, minor injuries, accident and emergency or walk in centre), have qualifications and registration to support their clinical practice and will share our passion for patient care delivered in local settings.
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must…
• Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
• You need to be a qualified ANP with following qualifications:
• MSc Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• Non-medical Prescribing
You will have experience and skills in:
• Minor Illness - including common minor illness
• Competent in autonomous assessment, examination, diagnosis, and treatment
• Minor injury—including X-ray interpretation, suturing, plastering, management of complex wounds and injury skills
• £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
• Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
• On call team available 24 hours a day!
• Daily Payroll services
• Quick and easy registration scheme
• Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position then please apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling . Alternatively send a copy of your CV, stating that you are interested in joining MSI Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job