An exciting and rare opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a progressive, innovative and rewarding practice that truly values all levels of staff. The organisation is embracing general practice changes and offering an alternative approach to deliver traditional medicine. You will benefit from working in an establishment with outstanding CQC, on-site health trainers, newly refurbished staff room, and more. Genuine flexible hours to suit family commitments and job shares available with the real potential to progress as well as develop special interests. This practice is very proud to have an excellent social ethos whilst maintaining innovative ways of working including piloting new schemes. The Advanced Nurse Practitioners are given full autonomy to run clinics but will benefit from any required support from GPs.
£40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- Exceptional, 100% QOF performance.
- Multi-site, well maintained buildings with spacious rooms and communal areas (this role is based in one primary site with occasional visits to another).
- Working in team alongside 15 other friendly and dedicated Nurses and GPs.
- Superb social ethos - excellent surroundings for both patients and staff.
- Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care coordinators.
- Varied patient demographic.
- Look after their staff extremely well. They have regular meetings and updates involving all clinical and admin staff.
- The GPs are incredibly supportive and really value ANPs, always offering help and support.
- Part-time and full-time considered.
- Clinically-based role; limited administration due to support functions in place.
- Full MSc in Advanced Practice is essential.
- Telephone triage and on the day appointments as part of a rota.
- 10-minute appointment times.
- £40,000 - £50,000+ FTE.
- Indemnity fees paid.
- 28 days' annual leave + Bank Holiday.
- Additional training supported.
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on .
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Permanent Advanced Nurse Practitioners and General Practitioner positions. View what other candidates & practices have said of their experience with them here: http://testimonials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job