Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Do you enjoy supporting and encouraging your staff to provide high quality care?
Do you have clinical skills and enjoy utilising them to provide a first class service within a residential setting?
Our Advanced Healthcare Practitioners lead and co-ordinate the care and staff within our homes to provide services which can respond flexibly to the needs of our customers. You will support the Nurse in charge to provide basic clinical care, giving you the opportunity to learn on the job and develop your skillset further with the support of additional training funded by us.
To join our team we are looking for:
• An individual with care experience who has a passion for older persons’ care
• A reliable team player with fantastic communication skills
• Strong communicator who has a Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support Advanced Apprenticeship or equivalent
• Someone who has the ability to lead a team to provide high standard care services
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gainnationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job