Advanced Air Conditioning Engineer required within the Essex area for a leading nationwide air conditioning company that has 4 regional offices and been expanding since it formed in 2001. Our client offers their customers a complete turnkey solution for the installation, service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning solutions. Their expanding client base consists of long standing client relationships with factories such as Tate & Lyle and Proctor & Gamble, hotel chains including Hilton, Thistle and Marriott as well as David Lloyd Leisure and Wren Kitchen stores.
Our client is renowned for providing first-class customer service and exceptional quality of work with their engineers clearly demonstrating a high level technical mastery. They reward engineers based on their contribution and performance with a bi-annual bonus scheme of up to £2,600 and due to their large client base overtime is available all year round.
Fully qualified and skilled engineer that is currently at Advanced level, this means you must be able to demonstrate several years' worth of experience within the air conditioning industry and have a proven track record with servicing, fault finding and repairing air conditioning systems, namely VRV/VRF's, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs & Cold Rooms.
Air Conditioning Engineer Position Overview
- Attending commercial and industrial client sites mainly within the Essex area.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning systems and chillers
Air Conditioning Engineer Position Requirements
- Apprenticeship served within the air conditioning industry
- 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas)
- NVQ / C&G Level 2 or 3 in air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Full Driving Licence
- Must be prepared to work within the Essex area
- Knowledge of electrics and chillers systems
Air Conditioning Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary up to £37,970K DOE
- Overtime (available all year round)
- Travel Paid at one-hour travel time for London Zone 1 or every 60 miles in a single journey
- On call allowance (1 in 6, £1,200 guaranteed)
- Full equipped company van (work use and commuting only)
- Pension & 28 Days Holidays (INC Bank Holidays)
- Performance Bonus of up to £2600 per annum paid June and Dec
- Company uniform, phone & PDA
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job