Adult's Support Worker - Supported Living
Support workers needed for a supported living facility in Medway supporting adults with Mental Health
Your new company
Hays are working with a Supported Living provider who supports clients expressing a diverse range of needs, from mild learning disabilities to Rehabilitation for people with complex mental health needs Their supported living services are largely recovery-based, with a strong focus on promoting independence, the re-learning of any skills they may have lost and improving self-confidence. They design unique independent living plans for every service user, allowing them to carefully monitor progress and implement change as needed.
They aim to install a sense of belonging across all of our supported accommodation options, with a friendly sense of family is encouraged to help promote a better quality of life
Service users you will work with;
- Vulnerable adults with mental health needs
- Recovery from substance and alcohol misuse
- Vulnerable adults with learning disabilities
- People with complex needs and challenging behaviours
You will be there to help support the service users live their lives as independently as possible and help tailor person centred care plans
You will be working on a shift basis therefore being flexible in regards to shift times is essential
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in a similar environment
- Experience of working with Adults with Mental Health needs
- NVQ level 2 in Health and Social care or equivalent
- Available to work around the clock covering a variety of shift patterns
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'