Prospero Health and Social Care is recruiting for a highly skilled Support Worker to work in a range specialist settings for Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism in Cardiff.
As a Support Worker, you will be providing personalised care to adults, acting as their advocate and ensuring that we meet the high standards of care that we believe in. This could be shopping, cooking, art, walking, fishing, cinema, gym, swimming, socialising, gardening, sports… the list is endless.
Main duties will include:
- Facilitate the daily routine of the person by supporting them to obtain a high standard of personal hygiene at all times.
- Implement individual support plans and risk management plans to meet the needs and aspirations of the person
- Accompany people on activities and/or social outings and actively participate as required.
Duties of the Support Worker:
- To work in a range of settings, providing high quality care and support.
- You may work with Adults with a combination of Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Autism and other complex needs including Challenging Behaviour.
- To support each individual in accordance with their care plan, and the policies and procedures of the setting.
About the Support Worker:
- A highly caring person with the confidence to work in a range of care settings.
- Minimum of six months experience as a Support Worker in a relevant setting.
- Experience in managing challenging behaviour.
- Possesses an enhanced DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Recent PBM training or equivalent, with certificates.
- Holds a Level 2 Health and Social Care qualification (preferred)
What we offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic rates of pay starting from £11 per hour & enhanced rates during Bank Holiday's
- A real work life balance
- Ongoing in house training
- Option to accrue Holiday pay
If you have the relevant experience outline above, enjoy working in a variety of different settings and like flexible working please apply and a consulant will be in touch to discuss your application.
- Support Worker Learning Disabilities care assistant autism
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'