Adult’s Social Work: Advanced Practitioner
Salary: £38,296 - £41,496 a year, plus £5,500 market supplement and £963 essential car user allowance (subject to criteria)
Pertemps is recruiting for an experienced Adults Social Worker in the Bedfordshire area (Luton)
The role is to work as an Advanced Practitioner in a Community Learning Disability and Autism Team.
Employee benefits of working in Luton:
- From 25 to 32 days’ annual leave: linked to length of service and grade
- Buying annual leave scheme: buy up to 20 days additional annual leave
- Career Pathways: step up in your career or move into a specialist area
- Pension scheme: with generous employer contributions of up to 17.2% and 3x salary death in service grant
- Generous relocation package: up to £8,000 (subject to eligibility)
- Employee Assistance Programme: a free, confidential counselling and wellbeing support service available to all employees, their partner or spouse and dependent children over 16 still living at home
- Work/life balance: flexible working options including working from home where possible
- Training and support: unlimited access to development courses, mentoring and support and clear career pathways
- Staff offers: includes discounts on your MOT, gym and fitness, restaurants and salons
- Arriva Travel Club: great value savings on local bus travel
Please get in touch for more information.
This is a Permanent post in the Bedfordshire/Luton area.
Please contact Sana Shah on or email for more information.
We recruit across all areas of Qualified Social Work. If you are a Social Worker and this isn’t the role for you, contact us about other roles including IRO, BIA, MASH, LAC, Children’s Social Work, Adult Social Work, Service Manager, Head of Service, Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'