Reading Adults Safeguarding
All remote working, Safeguarding Adults.
- Performing the role of a safeguarding Adults Manager (SAM)
- Providing supervisory oversight of s.42 Adult Safeguarding Enquiries.
- Screening incoming Adult Safeguarding Concerns.
- Completing s.42 Adult Safeguarding Enquiries.
- Completing individual Management Report's for Safeguarding Adult Reviews.
- Managing provider Concerns processes.
- Providing Supervision to social workers.
- Authorising support plans and care packages.
- Reviewing and reassessing support plans and care packages.
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments under the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- Completing Community Care Assessments under the Care Act 2014.
- Procuring social care services for a range of different client groups.
- Using the NHS Continuing Health Care Checklist in order to refer service users whomay be eligible for NHS Continuing Health Care.
- Applying relative legislation, such as the Mental Health Act 2007 and the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'