Duties will include:
• Relevent social work duties under the Care Act 2014
• Assessment and Care planning
Knowledge and experience of the Mental Capacity Act is essential.
If you feel this is the new role for you and you have the relevant experience apply below.
Even if this role is not quite right for you, if you know any other Qualified Social Workers
pass their details on to me or give my details to them, for every successful referral I receive from you, you could get up to £250 in vouchers!!!!!
Kayleigh.email@example.com or 0151 242 6428
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job