Adults Occupational Therapists - Surrey Heath
These roles have salaries ranging from £39,355 - £42,053 per annum, based on a 36 hour working week.
With guarantees of a supportive team, excellent training & development opportunities and an agile working environment, Surrey Heath Locality team is a great place to be an Occupational Therapist! We would love you to join us as we strive to best support our valued Surrey residents, ensuring no one is left behind.
We currently have vacancies for 2 full time, permanent Occupational Therapists based in our Surrey Heath Locality Team:
Surrey County Council offer a?generous benefits package?in addition to competitive salaries for Social Worker roles:
- 26 days Annual Leave (rising to 28 after 2 years and 30 after 5 years of continuous local government service) plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible / agile working to help with balancing work and home
- Training and Development including a structured Induction Programme and our Senior Readiness Programme
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000?(subject to meeting eligibility criteria)
- Employee Assistance Programme (with a focus on wellbeing)
- Car lease scheme and many more discounted life-style benefits, please visit our website.
In your application, we would love to hear about your;
- Professional qualification in Occupational Therapy and current registration with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience of working within a social care, health or community focused multi-disciplinary setting
- Ability to complete person centred and proportionate OT assessments
- Familiarity with moving and handling equipment such as hoists and stand aids
- Knowledge of medical conditions and the likely impact on the individual, carer and family
- Knowledge of current legislation, including the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act and its application to practice in a social care setting.
- For Senior OT roles, please note substantial post qualification professional experience would also be required as well as experience of providing professional supervision (support and training will be provided).
Applicants must hold a valid Driving Licence to drive in the UK and have access to a car.
About the role
Being an Occupational Therapist in Surrey Heath Locality team will facilitate your development and equip you with a range of skills to enable you to undertake frontline holistic occupational therapy practice within a social care setting.
Our Occupational Therapists have told us that career development is of huge importance to them. One step we have taken to help address this is to develop a 'Senior Readiness Program'. This program is designed to support Occupational Therapists to develop their skills and experience so that they can progress to become Senior Occupational Therapists.
The closing date for this role is 01/01/2024, although applications will be reviewed, and appointments made, on an on-going basis.
An enhanced DBS 'Disclosure and Barring Service' check for regulated activity (formerly known as CRB) and the Children's and Adults' Barred List checks will be required for this role.
We look forward to receiving your application and personal statement. Please click on the apply online button below to submit.
Surrey County Council is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. A guaranteed interview will be offered to all disabled applications where:
- The candidate has evidenced the minimum criteria for the role through their application
- The candidate has chosen to share that they have a disability on the application form
Our application form and onboarding process will provide an opportunity to request any reasonable adjustments for the interview and/or the role.
We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all underrepresented groups. We look forward to receiving your application, please click on the apply online button below to submit.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'