Pay Rate £20 - £25 per hr ltd
Temporary Contract – 3 Months
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Adults Mental Health Social worker In Greater Manchester, your role will be to assess individual needs with emphasis on Early Intervention and prevention and those with more complex needs. To engage the customer and carer in the process and be accountable for your own practice.
You will need to have experience of:
• Undertaking complex cases, with Adults with Mental Health and complex needs
• Producing and Implementing support plans
• Complying with Departmental policies and procedures and quality standards
• Strong experience of assessments; ensuring all information is correctly put on the in house computer system, to provide detailed information for each and every Adult once assessments have been completed.
• Great team skills, in order to work with your colleagues to ensure that each case has the best possible outcome for each and every Adult with Mental Health.
You will be required to have:
• A good level of Qualified experience in Mental Health
• Have an up to date DBS (ideally on the Update Service)
• HCPC registered
• Full UK driving licence
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact the REED AGMA team on 0161 817 2699. Alternatively please email me your CV to Simon.Butler@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job