Adults Lead Commissioner - South Gloucestershire Council
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Adults Lead Commissioner to work within South Gloucestershire Council.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced interim Strategic (Lead) Commissioning Manager to lead older adult commissioning teams within the adults commissioning service until a permanent member of staff is recruited. The role will support and implement the new commissioning strategy across the services as well as overseeing day-to-day activity across the teams.
- Experience and knowledge of commissioning and contracting for these services is essential in order to lead the teams that contract for, quality assess and pay invoices for service provision.
- The teams include care homes, home care, extra care housing, voluntary sector, and brokerage.
- The teams use Mosaic and are implementing the Provider Portal module, they are also implementing PAMMS. Knowledge of these systems would be helpful.
- Line management essential, the position currently manages a team of 35 to 40 permanent and temporary staff including 5 Commissioning Managers as direct reports.
In this role you will need to be in the Council offices or at other local locations for up to 2 or 3 days per week, and potentially more frequently during initial induction and orientation.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'