Pay Rate £20 - £25 per hr ltd
Temporary Contract – 3 Months
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Adults Social worker, to be part of the Hospital Discharge Team in the Greater Manchester Area. It is a supportive and progressive team, offering assessment and planning to residents within the borough who have been admitted to Hospital.
You will need to have experience of:
• Undertaking complex cases
• Strong experience of assessments; ensuring all information is correctly put on the in house computer system, to provide detailed information for each and every Adult once assessments have been completed.
• Great team skills, in order to work with your colleagues to ensure that each case has the best possible outcome for each and every Adult.
Your role will be to carry out all statutory duties relating to Adults in care, plus ensuring that they are discharged from Hospital with minimal stress and feeling strong enough to go home.
You will be required to have:
• A good level of Qualified experience
• have an up to date DBS (ideally on the Update Service)
• HCPC registered
• Full UK driving licence
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact the REED AGMA team on 0161 817 2699. Alternatively please email me your CV to Simon.Butler@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job