There is currently a position available for a Continued Healthcare social worker based in Willerby, Hull paying up to £23 per hour.
A successful candidate will have experience in:
- Undertaking comprehensive social care assessments and reports
- Creating and carrying reviews of care packages
- Attending MDT meetings
- Assessing complex health and social care needs
- Working with families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning
- Completing Continuing Healthcare Checklists
The benefits of this role are:
- Twice weekly payroll
- On-going support from an experienced consultant in this role and any future roles
- A team behind you to help with any admin issues that you may face.
- £200 referral bonus
The candidate must have:
- At least 2 years experience as an adults social worker
- Enhanced DBS record (Paid for by us)
- HCPC registered
- Full Driving license
If you interested in this role please contact or call and ask for Jack
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"