Adult Support Worker
Are you looking for Apprenticeship Opportunities or job vacancies with no experience needed in the Scunthorpearea of Lincolnshire? Have you thought about a career in Adult Social Care at an Adult Support Worker?Pay Rates & Benefits
- £8.65 (Under 25), £8.91 (Over 25) per hour, Plus Free DBS.
- Permanent, Flexible Full-Time, Part-Time, or Zero Hour contracts available.
- Comprehensive Training & Induction.
- Career Progression and Access to QCF Level 3 Health & Social Care.
- Future progression includes Team Leader or Managing your own Service.
Your career in Adult Social Care would start as training to be an Adult Support Worker, supporting Adults of all ages from 18 years upwards to help them with their daily living skills and independence. The adult you would support may have a learning Disability or Mental Health Condition which could be a mild disability, or some individuals have much more complex needs. You would be carefully matched to one of the individuals we support, sometimes you may share similar interests or hobbies. All the training and support you would need would be provided by us and then opportunities to progress are endless.
To support someone with a Learning Disability or Mental Health condition you do need some unique qualities, qualities that just come natural to some people. Being caring, empathetic, calm, a fantastic role model as well as been an excellent team player. One thing that is key is that you always protect the individual’s privacy, dignity and their welfare is always paramount.
- Job Satisfaction every day.
- Helping others achieve their personal goals and seeing them develop as individuals.
- Practical & personal support including everyday tasks, visiting family, friends, or shopping.
- Encourage them to take part in activities or accessing community facilities.
- Support people with their medication requirements.
- Support an individual to keep up with housework, cooking meals and daily routine.
The CEO of our organization started as a Support Worker themselves, so she is a clear example of how you can progress within the Social Care Sector. We have been established for over 20-years and we continue to grow and develop new services.
If this is something you would love to consider as a career, we welcome you to apply and one of our team will answer any questions you may have about the job itself. We always feel it is great to talk and explain the job to people in more detail, so you are sure it is the right job for you!
The next step is to click apply and one of our team will contact you to progress your application further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and promote diversity throughout our organisation.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Social Care
- Adult Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'