Candidates will be working in a well-structured, organised team who pride themselves on the highest standards of practice.
The position will be for an initial 1 month however this is likely to be ongoing. Rates of pay are between £26 - £28 per hour. Candidates are required to start at short notice.
- Case Load Management
- Completing reviews and assessment
- Working to ensure the protection of vulnerable adults
- Promoting service users choices, control and independence
- Supporting service users to live safely and independently in their own homes
- Assessing and reviewing existing service users placed in care homes
- Reviewing residential, nursing home or day centre placements
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on or email
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Community Support
- Learning Disabilities
- Qualified Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Older People
- Adult Social Worker
- Duty and Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job