Adult Social Worker Manchester City Council
Our client Manchester City Council are looking for an Adult Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team.
Social worker required for busy, fast paced hospital discharge to asses integrated team.
Community and possible hospital based role.
Knowledge required around discharge to assess pathways.
Care home placement process knowledge essential.
Working hours covering 8-8 7 days per week.
If this is something you feel you have the skillset for then get in contact with Elliot in the Social Care Team -
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
- Adult Social Worker Manchester City Council
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'