Welcome to Adult Social Care!
This is a dynamic and varied service which knows that the key to enabling people to have greater independence and control over their lives is by working in collaboration with others and applying the principles of prevention, sustainability and best value.
Social work can be challenging, multifaceted but a rewarding role and we recognise the importance of equipping you with the tools to enable you to develop meaning relationships and find sustainable solutions. We offer great development opportunities and have many examples of excellent career progression throughout the service.
Would you like to be part of a fantastic service and promote the great work we are doing across all our partners to build community capacity and resilience? Then apply for this role today.
Community Older People Team
Our Older People Teams consist of operational team managers, senior practitioners, social workers and social work assistants. They support service users aged 65+ by completing assessments, statutory reviews and mental capacity assessments. They also attend multi-disciplinary meetings, undertake safeguarding investigations, complete carers' assessments and provide advice and information. The teams have a high referral rate of safeguards, and that often involves collaborating with other health partners, police and voluntary organisations. Throughout, team members have the chance to get involved in all aspects of the work.
You need to be HCPC registered or on the update service, hold a current enhanced DBS and be a car driver.
** Experience required *****
- Over 2 years experience in Statutory Adult's Social Care Services
- Experience in working in line with the Care Act is essential
- Up to date working knowledge of current legislation is essential
- You have worked collaboratively with partner agencies to ensure the needs of all service users and families are met at the appropriate level.
- A natural ability to communicate effectively and work to deadlines
- You will hold a relevant Social Work qualification, be registered with the HCPC, and have a commitment to on-going professional development. In addition, you will have the knowledge and appreciation of the importance of performing to an excellent standard in accordance with the HCPC standards of practice.
- Car driver
- Current DBS or on the update service
- Available to start immediately
What we can offer you…
- Flexible hours
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Access to other fantastic opportunities
- Competitive referral scheme (introduce us to social workers who are available & we pay!! ** T&C's apply.
- Advice and support from our specialist team
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Older People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job