Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Adult Social Care Tutor
Role – Permanent
Salary - £23,000
Location – West Yorkshire (Remote teaching will also be available)
Our REED Further Education branch are working with a training provider in West Yorkshire on an exciting new role.
We are looking to speak with Health and Social Care Tutors who are available on a permanent basis.
The Role will involve:
- Teaching Health & Social Care and Employability
- Planning, preparing and developing schemes of work, session plans, teaching and learning resources, learning and assessment plans
- Recording student progress
- Motivating and inspiring students to achieve targets and develop their skills to enable progression
What you will need:
- A minimum of a level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care or specialist related subject
- Experience teaching CACHE or other qualifications in Health & Social Care
- The skills, experience and knowledge to deliver specialist subject
- Enthusiasm and patience to pass on your skills and knowledge to others
- Uk recognised teaching qualification
- DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'