Adult Scoial Worker - Hospital Team
Eden Brown are looking for a qualified Adult Social Worker to join the hospital team in Warwickshire.
The Hospital Social Care Team is a county wide service that supports and activity engages with joint projects and partnership working with health partners.
The Hospital Social Care Team work with all adult customers referred to the social care team to determine their assessed needs under The Care Act eligibility criteria, whilst working in partnership with health partners.
Warwickshire has many surrounding community and acute hospitals, the role will require workers to work remote and cover surrounding out of county hospitals.
The role will also require the social worker to understand and follow the Safe Guarding process and continuing health Care.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Undertake needs-led assessments in consultation with customers, carers and other professionals as partners within Health and Social Care systems.
- To increase choice and control through personalisation supported self-assessment and self-directed funding.
- Define, design and cost packages of support using public, private and voluntary agencies in accordance with service criteria and within available resources.
- To monitor, review and evaluate individual packages of support in conjunction with service users, carers and service providers.
- To work closely with the Multidisciplinary Health & Social Care team, managing the transfer of care to avoid delayed discharges.
- To participate fully in the duties of the team, including the duty/referral systems, team meetings and other meetings determined by the Team Leader and/or Operations Manager
- To ensure that all cases are progressed efficiently through the system within this fast paced environment.
- Maintain accurate and concise case records and produce reports on time, as necessary. All recording uses a computerised client recording system.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'