Reed Health and Care are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity across the Wakefield region and are looking for Adults Social Workers to be part of their new project in the New Year.
The successful Social Worker will need to conduct assessments, implement care packages and facilitate discharges within set time frames.
- £18 PAYE per hour
- £22 LTD per hour
Working on behalf of Reed Health and Care includes the following benefits:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant that will look after you from registration and all the way through your placements
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus for each successfully placed candidate*
- Continuous Professional Development fund to enhance your expertise
- Industry knowledge - over 25 years’ experience in the Qualified Social Care sector
- In-house screening team to get you started as quick as possible!
- We meet you in person to get to know you better for a personalised approach.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Rosie Canale on 0113 236 8965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Health and Care in Leeds recruits for roles based in the following areas: North East, North Yorkshire (Selby), East Riding (Bridlington, Beverely, Driffield, Hornsea, Pocklington, Withernsea, Goole), West Yorkshire (Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax, Wakefield), South Yorkshire (Doncaster, Sheffield), Lincolnshire and Derbyshire. We recruit for Qualified Social Workers at various levels (Newly Qualified Social Workers, Children and Families Social Workers, Adults Social Workers, Team Managers, Best Interest Assessors, Service Managers)
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job