Term - Permanent Full Time
Location - Colchester
Industry - Healthcare
Salary - £7.50 per hour
Pin Point are currently recruiting on behalf of a client in the Colchester area who require an Adult Residential Support Worker within one of their supported living units. This is for a permanent full-time basis to work with both male and female service users who have learning difficulties.
Our client has an excellent record of providing high quality outcomes focused support services to a wide range of client groups across the UK.
This role requires you to provide low level support to service users by means on verbal prompting, motivation and encouragement. You will ensure the health, safety and welfare of the service users and communicate effectively with both them and other staff members. You will also be required to complete administrative duties in regards to record keeping, maintaining records and completing documents.
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience as a support worker
- Experience working with learning difficulties
- Be a motivated individual who can use initiative and work as part of a team
- Able to communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Be proactive and encouraging to service users
- Flexibility to work across 7 days a week to meet the needs of the client
To apply for the position please contact Teagan Rice at Pin Point with your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job