Adult Regional Clinical Lead
Home based with frequent travel
£38,000 - £43,000 Full Time, Permanent
Bonus & Car Allowance included
Thornbury Community Services is currently looking to recruit a passionate and knowledgeable Nurse to work with our complex care packages as a Regional Clinical Lead. TCS is an established, leading provider of complex care in the community and we pride ourselves on the quality of care that we provide. We are passionate about enabling individuals with complex care needs to exceed expectations.
You will be using your clinical expertise to support our clients, their families and our workers within a number of our care packages to ensure excellence in service delivery.
You will be:
- A band 6 or above Nurse with experience in complex care.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in clinical and holistic care.
Our Nurses are at the heart of our business, so we will offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- The opportunity to enhance your career by applying acute clinical skills in the community setting.
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Car and travel allowance
- Full induction programme and training
- Support with ongoing professional development
- Senior clinical support
- Excellent company culture with reward and recognitions schemes
- Strong internal support team
- Responsible for undertaking initial holistic nursing assessments in partnership with the Service User/family/carer and involving other statutory/voluntary/third 'party’ sector providers as necessary
- Responsible for developing individualised Care Plans in partnership with the Service User/family/other Health Care Professionals as appropriate ensuring goals are patient focused, realistic and achievable.
- To ensure all care packages are reviewed every three months or more frequently in accordance with clinical level
- Assist with training and development, along with assisting with the completion of competency based frameworks for Health Care Support Workers
- To demonstrate appropriate escalation of concerns to the Divisional Clinical Lead
- To demonstrate and follow reporting mechanisms to the Divisional Clinical Lead and Complex Community Business Manager
- To conduct generic risk assessments and review them on a regular basis, in line with organisational policy
- To conduct Service User specific risk assessments, in conjunction with other Health Care Professionals
- To maintain excellent communication with the Divisional Clinical Lead and Case Manager, highlighting any areas of concern.
- Provide On Call support to the Community Care team on a roster basis.
- To ensure high standards and excellence in clinical practice within area of responsibility, reflecting current organisational and national guidelines and standards.
- Undertake clinical work to maintain and develop clinical skills**
- Assist with training of community staff for specific care packages
- To utilise expert nursing skills to provide assessment, intervention and clinical guidance as appropriate
- To work with Multi-Disciplinary Teams in the management of care and appropriate response to changes in Service User needs
- To identify when concerns require escalation to the Divisional Clinical Lead, and act on them accordingly
- To maintain an up to date record of all care packages in designated area
- To undertake expert assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care for a specific group of service users
- To keep the Divisional Clinical Lead fully informed and up to date with all allocated packages
* The Regional Clinical Lead will be required to undertake clinical work to maintain and develop their clinical skills, however this work must not be completed within any Community Care package.Communication
- To be responsible for the recording of all contacts in relation to the Service User and service provider in line with TCS record keeping policy and Caldicot principles.
- To ensure that all communication takes place in a manner that is professional, courteous and consistent with legislation, policies and procedures
- To liaise with the Case Manager identifying patient specific training requirements, ensuring the Divisional Clinical Lead is aware of needs
- To liaise with the Case Manager and the Divisional Clinical Lead regarding any complaints/incidents within any packages
- To accurately maintain Outlook diary
- To represent Thornbury Community Services at multi agency forums promoting a professional image
- To ensure compliance by self and care team to TCS / Group Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, including taking all reasonable steps to manage and promote a healthy and diverse working environment
- To adhere to professional confidentiality standards
- Promote safe working environment for clients and staff
- To report any unusual risk identified to the Senior Adult Community Nurse
- To recognise potential crisis situations and act responsively and responsibly, to resolve the situation
- To work with other members of the multi-agency team to plan, monitor and review the effectiveness of the risk management plan
- To take all possible precautions to safeguard the welfare and safety of staff, Service Users, service users, visitors and the public, by implementing all policies related to health, safety, security and risk
- To contribute towards generic and specific risk assessments
- To be aware of the potential for vulnerability and abuse amongst the service users/families and use local policy to inform appropriate personnel in line with Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and TCS / Group Policies
- To highlight any safe guarding concerns to the Divisional Clinical Lead and Complaints Team, who will manage and escalate appropriately
For more information on the full job description please apply by sending your CV. If you don’t hear back within 14 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'