Adult Nurse Band 5 or above - Community Complex Care
Pay: £24 - £42 per hour
Shift times: vary day/and or nights
Pulse Community Healthcare provides the highest standard of compassionate care to support people to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities, working with a number of commissioning authorities, CCG’s and private clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced specialist nurses with ITU/HDU/Airway management complex care* experience to join our community nurse bank team to work in and around London.
The successful nurse will be involved in the following:
- Delivering person centered care, supporting the needs of the client within their own home and the community
- Confidently support and care for a variety of clients that require complex care interventions, such as tracheostomy and ventilation assistance
As a Pulse Community Healthcare Nurse you will benefit from:
- Free Mandatory Training
- Loyalty bonus scheme*
- Competitive rates of pay - paid weekly
- Holiday pay
- Flexible working opportunities and the ability to pick up extra shifts
- Support with NMC revalidation support
- A dedicated package case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Referral Scheme - earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Recognition and awards for work achievements
- Registered Nurse with a current NMC registration
- 12 months experience in an ITU/HDU/Complex Care setting - within the last 12 months
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Leadership ability
- Adaptable to a variety of working conditions and competent in the delivery of complex care
- Willing to travel
- Current DBS Check
- Proof of indemnity insurance (this may be demonstrated via membership of the RCN or other relevant professional body)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and be comfortable lone working as well as part of wider team
Desirable skills but not essential:
- Experience in community complex care - training can be given
- Mentorship/teaching certificate
If you are interested in working in complex community care and have the skills necessary for this please apply now.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job