About the role:
We have fantastic opportunities to join our team of community based Nurses providing care and support to Adults with diverse complex care needs.
We support individuals living with conditions such as:
• ABI / Spinal Injuries
• Respiratory Conditions
• Multiple Sclerosis
Rates of pay range from £25.00 - £35.00 per hour.
We are looking for Nurses with experience in one or more of the following areas:
• ITU / Ventilation Management
• Tracheostomy Care
• Bowel Management
• Gastrostomy Management (Feeding/Medication)
• Seizure Management Inc. Emergency Medication
Are you a Nurse with the following:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Access to 'Your Interserve’ - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"