Adult Care Team Leader plus Welcome Bonus
JOIN US TODAY TO RECEIVE A £1000 WELCOME BONUS *AND AN EXTRA £1000 AFTER SIX MONTHS!
Options Autism are hiring a Adult Care Team Leader in the Lincolnshire region!
Role: Adult Care Team Leader
Salary: Up to £29,571.00 per annum
Hours: Full Time, Permanent (42.5 hours per week, shift patterns on a rota basis)
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
Essential: Hold a Full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle, Currently hold your Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship or Equivalent,? and the Right to Work in the UK
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic Salary: Up to £29,571.00 per annum
- £1000 Joining bonus, *plus additional £1000 bonus once you pass your probation (minimum six months)
- Funded qualifications in Adult Care Work
- Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Adult Care Team Leader will
- Currently hold your NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care (Adults) or equivalent qualification
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle
- Have previous experience in a similar setting with ambition to progress
- Have a big heart and passion to make a difference to the occupants' lives
- Be patient, resilient and calming
- Have effective communication skills, both verbal and written
You will be responsible for the wellbeing of the occupants under your supervision. This will include chaperoning the occupants to appointments and activities, completing relevant paperwork, undertaking household tasks, and where appropriate administering medication.
You will also lead, train and develop new and existing support workers within your team, helping the deputy manager to maintain a skilled and knowledgeable team in order to deliver the best care for our occupants.
Options Autism are recruiting an Adult Senior Support Worker to join our team within the Grantham area. Our registered accommodations offer support for vulnerable individuals with autism, complex needs and learning disabilities.
Hazel House is a renovated property which has been adapted to meet the needs of the individuals under our support. A 4-bed site, the house has a large, enclosed garden, sensory corner and large communal areas which include a breakfast and kitchen area, dining room and lounge. The home is based in Grantham, but is within commutable distance from Grantham, Lincoln and Peterborough and surrounds.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'