If you enjoy supporting a range of adults to overcome challenges and reach their full potential, here is an exciting opportunity for you to work as Advance Practitioner.
The rate of pay is up to £35 per hour.
Hybrid working arrangement.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Providing appropriate responses or referrals within required timescales, organisational, policy and legislative requirements including the reimbursement legislation and eligibility guideline.
- Identify, investigate and manage potential safeguarding, mental capacity, continuing health care and other high risk situations where citizens’ safety or liberty may be at risk, working with all relevant agencies so as to enable citizens to take risks whilst protecting them from abuse, managing the risks to staff and the Council.
- Undertake the statutory functions of the Department relevant to the post, maintaining an up to date knowledge of legislation, policy and service developments in social work, occupational therapy and related areas of skill and expertise.
- Develop expertise and knowledge of services, conditions and local community resources and to use this to contribute to the management and development of team, group and council-wide policies, processes, projects and services.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
Requirements of the role:
- Registered with Social Work England
- Experience of working in adult services
- Able to drive and hold a UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
To submit your application for this exciting role, Apply today!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'