Igloo are looking for ADR / HAZMAT trained Class 1 drivers for our client based in Luton. This is due to them rapidly expanding.
Salary: PAYE - £11.30 to £16.50
LTD/Umbrella - £14 - £19
Hours: Varied Start times
Employment Type: On going work, PAYE and LTD/Umbrella Drivers accepted
The role will be to transport car parts over the UK for major car manufactures.
You may also be transporting some dangerous goods such as engine oil, car batteries and air bags, but all the products will be in limited quantities.
What we can offer:
- Ongoing work all year round
- Good pay rates
- Mainly afternoon and nightshifts available
- Monday to Friday or odd days
- No handball
- Support and help from our consultants
- Minimum 8 Hours
- Overtime rate
What kind of person we are looking for?
To be successful you must meet the following criteria
- Full UK C+E licence for 2 or more years, due to insurance reasons
- No more the 6 Points for minor offenses
- Hold a Drivers CPC and Digi Card
- Fluent in English as communication is key
- Hold a ADR Card or have completed a HAZMAT Course.
If you are interested in the position, please click on the apply button and submit your CV.
- Lorry DRiver
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'