We are seeking a talented Campaign Manager with sound Adobe Campaign (Neolane) experience to join our client’s Marketing Department, the UK’s largest hotel, hospitality, and coffee shop operator. The role offers a great opportunity to learn new technologies and to work with a Fortune 200 client.
The Campaign Manager will manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of the marketing campaigns. They will write, edit and proofread copy for promotional material within marketing campaigns. Additionally, they will collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the valuation of existing campaigns.
Your key skills should include:
• Managing multi-integrated campaigns simultaneously
• Business operating models
• Gathering complex technical requirements from high-level, business stakeholders
• CRM Project Knowledge
• Marketing Automation
• Profit and Loss responsibility
• Adobe Campaign (Neolane) experience
• Campaign Management
• Customer Analytics
• Translating business & technical requirements into user stories/use cases
• Strong communication including delivering presentations, running sessions, managing teams
• Experience as Campaign Manager in a software house, consultancy or other project delivery environment
Additionally, you should be delivery-focused with a flexible approach and good knowledge of the responsibilities of a Campaign Manager / Executive. You will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaign. Excellent writing skills are a pre-requisite for this role, as you will have to write copy for marketing promotions, as well as analyses the success or otherwise of campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to come up with innovative solutions in business and/or operational situations, so a strong desire to experiment with new ways of working to replace and improve traditional methods and techniques is highly desirable.
- Email Marketing
- HTML emails
- adobe campaign
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job