Adobe AEM Campaign Product Owner : Retail Marketing : Leading Global Energy Oil Co.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months Initially
Rate: £375 - £500 per day
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Omni-Channel Communication Technology Product Owner.
With the growing demand for digital services, their Retail success will require a fundamentally different approach to customer engagement. A move from volume to value based business models is needed in order to enhance the value proposition beyond operational excellence and fuels. For this, digital is becoming a key differentiating factor in Retail marketing.
In 2018 there is a focus to continue to lead in the digital space and enhance the digital experience of our customers before, during and after visits. This will include coordinating communications across web, mobile, social, email and other channels.
Within the Retail Marketing area they have setup a Data and Campaign platform that supports communications for global & local campaigns, loyalty schemes, news, products and services. This platform includes Adobe Experience Cloud (i.e. Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager), Loyalty solutions, Reward Management and advanced analytics tools for our transaction data. These services enable local markets to run targeted campaigns across the digital channels whilst adhering to global campaigns, privacy/legal rules and brand guidelines.
The role as Product Owner is to manage the Data and Campaign technology roadmap from a business side. You will be responsible for coordinating, prioritising and scoping enhancement or changes to the services. You will be working directly with the business leads, project managers and IT to understand requirements and manage developments.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with business stakeholders to understand and translate requirements into a roadmap
- Collaborate within a global team of Product Owners, Business Analysts and Project Managers to align product roadmaps, delivery schedules, and capabilities
- Working with business leads to develop/verify the business case for product enhancements; this will include defining and tracking success metrics
- Providing customer and business context to the development teams
- Identify and drive quick win initiatives that support the longer-term projects
- Managing Communications and engagement of the platform including changes/enhancements
- Managing training and documentation for the platform
- Promoting and support a test and learn culture
- Supporting Business & Change Impact Assessments where required
- Supporting defining the end to end operating model for the platform
- Supporting Data Privacy and Legal requirements
- Supporting and coordinate User Acceptance Testing
- A Digital and Retail background with good knowledge of omni-channel marketing and B2C CRM
- Product ownership experience with a proven track record of delivering successful products
- Experience and knowledge of B2C communication for Retail, Loyalty, eCommerce, Social and Mobile apps
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies/ways of working, particularly Scrum
- Experience of leveraging online behaviour data and transactional data for digital marketing communications
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills, managing and influencing internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Adaptable - able to work with new business models and strategies within an environment that is ambitious and innovative
- Understanding of online development and new technologies
- Ability to understand customer data and user journeys
- Knowledge of the Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Audience Manager, Mobile etc.)
This is an exciting project to drive leading digital solutions across the largest retailer in the world along with their key suppliers.
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
- Retail Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job