Overall Purpose of the Job:
To ensure that the admissions processes into St Columba’s College at all ages are administered efficiently with due regard to legal process and outstanding customer care. To provide regular updates to the College Leadership Team on pupil applications as well as prospective applicants in the admissions pipeline. To strongly promote St Columba’s College and to support recruitment and retention of pupils.
The Admissions Registrar will have a high level of accountability with the key measures of success being measured against; the number of new enquiries generated, the number of parent visits and registrations, conversion rates at various stages of the admissions process, the enrolment of students into the Prep and Senior Schools and the flow of pupils between the individual year groups.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and co-ordinate all aspects of registry and admissions work throughout the College, using interpersonal skills to progress each applicant to the next stage, through to securing enrolment.
- To ensure that we meet our objectives in terms of enrolling the optimum number and calibre of new pupils, at all entry points in the Prep and Senior schools each year.
This is a vital post within the school. The Marketing department works hard to raise awareness of the College and to encourage enquiries: it is the job of the Admissions Registrar to follow up on all enquiries and convert them into places.
- Office Administration
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organisation
- Microsoft Office Packages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job