Helping students make their first steps to success
From sharing the unique qualities of BPP learning to answering questions and matching individual needs to specific study programmes, this exciting, hands-on role is about investing in the future of our prospective students
As the single point of contact for new students, your role is incredibly important. With the ability to start a professional relationship that lasts a lifetime, help new learners choose BPP - earning regular performance bonuses by pushing students to their true potential.
What you’ll be doing
- Being a BPP programme guru - matching the right courses to the needs of student
- Providing a proactive level of support - striving to delight and exceed student expectations
- Positioning BPP as the perfect education partner - registering students to ideal programmes
- Efficiently handling applications and sending confirmations with agreed SLAs
- Providing advice on entry requirements, fees, course structure, admissions and enrolment
- Delivering quality service to meet our student contact service and call handling standards
- Maintaining relationships with prospects and students through regular, recorded contact
- Effectively responding to students - sharing relevant, up-to-date literature and information
- Ensuring system is always updated with requested information and available to students
- With Student Enrolment Team, guaranteeing pre-registration requests are handled efficiently
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
What we’re looking for
- Pro-active, service-focused attitude
- Passion for helping discover true potential
- Good IT skills - competent with databases and spreadsheets
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience of working within strict KPIs
- Strong attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today on our website - bpp.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'