I am currently recruiting for an experienced Admissions Assistant for a school in South London
Working hours are:
Hours 9.30 - 3.30 pm with 30 mins for lunch -Occasional Saturdays would be helpful and paid - essential for Sat 14th Nov and Sat 16th Jan.
Monday to Friday or same total hours over 4 days would also be a possibility.
From 17th August until end of February 2021
• Preparatory administration and organisation for admissions/marketing events e.g. Open Days, Taster Days and induction events
• Maintaining and updating the Marketing and Admissions Events Calendar, in liaison with key staff involved in specific events.
• Assisting the Admissions officer in receiving, processing and completing admissions enquiries e.g. responding promptly to admissions enquiries, preparing prospectus packs, logging enquiries on SIMS database, processing references and liaising with parents and agents.
• Liaison with GDST Fees department over new starters and bursary/scholarship holders’ details
• To provide administrative support to the Admissions Officer in the induction of students new to the school e.g. liaison over subject choices, allocation to Houses/forms, Primary visits, school uniform.
• To provide administrative support to Admissions Officer to maximise recruitment and retention of students
The successful applicant will have:
- Warm and professional communication skills.
- Solid ICT skills (Microsoft Office) and the ability to learn new packages quickly.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively complete a demanding, varied workload, within the required timescales, in a fast-paced environment.
- A customer-focused attitude presenting a positive image of the school internally and externally and ability to communicate with prospective and current parents as well as local media and service providers.
- Confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Attention to detail and an excellent command of spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- An ability to engage with colleagues, students and people in the wider community.
- A hands-on and flexible approach to work.
- Willingness to support marketing events outside working hours.
A DBS will be required for this position, ideally subscribed to the update services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'