We have a fantastic opportunity for an Admissions Officer to join a growing College with a number of modern campuses across London.
A competitive salary of £18,000 - £25,000 is on offer, as well as other excellent benefits include a company bonus scheme and additional training opportunities.
If you're a degree-educated individual looking to build a successful career within the Higher Education Sector, this may be the ideal role for you !
About the Admissions Officer role:
The main duty of the Admissions Officer will be to provide a proactive and effective Student Admissions service, assisting with each stage in the Admissions process.
Day to Day duties will include:
- Responding to incoming enquiries from potential students about the application process, fees, and course selection
- Providing guidance to prospective students and parents for all the courses and procedures for Student Finance applications
- Assisting the Head of Admissions with the overall admissions procedure to ensure that documentation is received
- Assisting with the maintenance of Admissions Department records - enquiry forms, application forms & other miscellaneous filing.
Skills the Admissions Officer will need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience working in Higher Education.
- Familiarity with Student Finance and Student Loans Company procedures
- IT literate, with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Key Words: Admissions, Student Finance, Education, University, Applications, College, HND.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 16 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job