Sales, Outbound Telephone role, University educated
Your new company
Work closely with Universities and students regarding there educational needs
Your new role
This is an exciting and demanding student recruitment role which will require you to build and maintain long term relationships with students. You will be working in a target driven environment
- To convert student enquiries into registered students by identifying their needs.
- To follow up on leads in order to determine validity and timescale for action
What you'll need to succeed
- Any experience of working in the education sector would be an advantage
- Outbound telephone/sales exp
- Following up leads from Job fairs, website, direct applications or the marketing team
- KPI environment
- Friendly personality
- Ability to build relationships
- Computer literate
What you'll get in return
Fabulous organisation to ad onto your career history
Excellent benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job