Fixed-term contract (maternity cover)
Kaplan International Pathways, a division of Kaplan Inc., is an exciting company in the world of international education. We offer a range of courses from University preparation programmes in the UK, Australia, USA, China, Japan and Nigeria through to full degree programmes, in partnership with universities at locations in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia. Through our academic partnerships with leading universities, our expertise in international student recruitment and focus on first-rate pastoral care and student support, we provide international students with high quality, flexible international education and study opportunities.
We are now looking for an Admissions Officer who will oversee the student application process and assess their eligibility for the programme as well as actively supporting our student recruitment team.
Your key day to day tasks will include:
- assessing student applications to determine suitability for our courses
- ensuring a rapid turnaround of applications
- checking the authenticity of results/academic transcripts
- providing structured advice and counselling to students and agents throughout the enrolment process
- proactively engaging in planning, training and development activities
To perform the role to a high level, you will need:
- strong written and spoken English
- excellent telephone manner including a positive tone of voice and an ability to enunciate clearly
- ability to input data quickly and accurately
- aptitude for building rapport and influencing
- interest in customers and helping them to achieve their goals
- sociable, friendly disposition
- ability to prioritise and organise workload
- results focused and target driven
- a solution oriented, enabling approach
- willingness to work flexible hours where required (including some weekends during critical periods)
Also desirable would be:
- fluency in Russian
- strong Excel skills
To help you succeed in your role, we’ll provide you with on-going training and support. There are excellent opportunities for development and progression both within the Admissions team and the wider KI Higher Education business. You role will also include travel to our Kaplan colleges and partner universities.
Please apply with CV and covering letter via our online application form.
Closing date: Monday, 12th February
- Higher Education
- International Education
- International Students
- Pastoral Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job