Admissions Manager 12 Month FTC
Our prestigious client in Harrogate is looking to recruit an Admissions Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract starting in December 2020 to manage a small and busy admissions team for the school. The successful person will have responsibility for ensuring the school achieves the annual pupil recruitment targets.
- To ensure that the Admissions team meets, or ideally exceeds, the annual pupil recruitment targets.
- To undertake responsibilities as line manager of two Admissions Officers.
- To ensure effective and accurate reporting of recruitment figures, and strategic analysis of recruitment trends and projections to key stakeholders.
- To provide strategic input to the development and implementation of the UK and international Admissions and Marketing plan.
- To work closely with prospective pupils and parents to understand their individual needs and effectively communicate how the school's ethos and values align to those needs.
- To build, maintain and strengthen relationships with the school's international agents to maximise the number of international enquiries generated.
- To undertake international recruitment trips to target markets to meet with agents, prospective students and current parents.
- To manage the end to end administration of individual applications.
- To ensure the school's Admissions CRM system is kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- To organise and manage individual visits to the school by prospective families and international agents.
- To represent the school at recruitment events held at the school, as well as 3rd party events held across the UK and internationally.
- To work closely with the specialist visa lawyers to oversee the Tier 4 visa application process for international students.
- To undertake meticulous organisation of international recruitment trips.
- Experience of working in a targets driven environment
- Ability to analyse and disseminate sales figures
- Ability to think and act strategically as well as operationally
- Previous experience in a similar role within the independent schools sectors
- Experience of managing and motivating sales / admissions staff
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent front of house skills
- Persuasive communication skills (telephone, face to face and written)
- Exceptional administration, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- An empathy for / understanding of the education sector
- Willingness to undertake international travel on behalf of the organisation
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'