Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for more high-quality office staff to work with these schools.About the role:
- To assist with the recruitment of both domestic and international students
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Lead student enrolment functions
- To build a close working relationship with prospective parents, agents, teachers, administrators and other support staff in order to fully engage and involve the whole school community in the promotion of the school.
- Experience of working in a school setting
- Appropriate experience in administration
- Proven track record of working within a team
- Excellent IT skills (G-Suite, email, internet etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SIMS, Hubspot or ISAMS
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'