We are seeking a reliable and organised temporary Administrator to join a large residential development in Greenhithe,Kent. The successful candidate will be supporting the Development Manager with property admin and assisting with the smooth running of the site.
This role will be a 9 month Fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00am to 4:00pm (1 hour lunch )
Salary: upto £24,000 depending on experience
- Acting as the first point of contact for any resident enquiries, answering all incoming calls and responding to emails.
- Providing excellent customer services to leaseholders and residents.
- Managing the contractors log and arranging access
- Obtaining contractor maintenance quotes
- Managing the logbook for staff absences and holidays
- Raising orders, including working out the correct allocation to the schedule and apportionment and then seeking approval via the BM.
- Attending the weekly Monday site staff and end of week meetings
- Registering staff absences and sickness
- Printing reports for the ADMs from MySight system
- Maintaining the Handyman register of works, place tasks in the log from residents' calls / emails
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'