Customer Service and Office Administrator
Redditch • Temp to Perm • Full Time • £9.00-10.00 per hour
A small friendly distribution company based in Redditch is looking to recruit within their operations and
customer service department. This is a temporary to permanent position, full-time role.
The role will provide customer service support to our customers within and wider administrative
support to the activities of the accounts team.
Day to day duties for our administrator
- Receive and record all orders received by the company and process through to invoiced status
- Arrange timely delivery as detailed by customers order
- Input and interrogate information within the Company ERP system
- Receipt and inspection of returned loan equipment, booking in and stock transfer as applicable
- Prepare and check products for despatch
- To cover stationery and general office consumable requirements along with management of the photocopier and office cleaning
- Management and reconciliation of courier accounts
- Assistance with Purchase Ledger (PL) Maintenance, including reconciliation of Supplier Accounts and payment runs in a timely manner to optimise cash flow according to company requirements
- Sales Ledger (SL) Maintenance, including reconciliation of Customer Accounts and ensuring debtor balances collected in a timely manner to optimise cash flow according to company requirements
Provide administrative support as required
The Successful Administrator must have the following skills/experience
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal communication, telephone and note taking
- Computer literate, Email, Word and Excel
- Be able to work under own initiative
- A conscientious team player
- Experience of working with a small business / team
- Customer service, stock and warehouse experience
What's on offer for the successful Administrator
- Salary £9-10.00 per hour
- Free parking
- Hours of work 08.30-17.30 1 hour lunch
- 25 days holiday plus BH
Apply for this role:
To apply for this Administrator role please click the apply button. Job reference NM-1684. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'