Social Care Locums are looking for adminstrators at all levels who have worked within the public sector or local authorities. Some fundamental duties are:
- Responsible for delivering to a high standard of business support to ensure effective operation of the services. Including but not limited to data entry and analysis, record keeping, customer care focused reception duties, panel, meeting and event support, and understanding service specific administrative tasks
- Proactively develop skills, understanding and abilities in delivering support services in order to carry out standardised processes in a consistent and efficient manner
- Deal professionally and effectively with all contacts from a wide range of people, using tact and discretion, assessing needs and re-directing enquiries, where appropriate.
- To attend and provide administrative support to panel meetings formal minutes, taking notes and producing draft written records within agreed timescales
- Deal with straightforward customer enquiries and follow through to resolution, ensuring all stakeholders are updated and the adequate audit trails are in place.
Please apply if you feel you have the necessary skils and experience or contact Simone at Social Care Locums for details of other roles.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'