Temporary 3-6 Month Contracts with the view to going Permanent
Salary £15K equivalent pay rate £7.83/hour
Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.15pm with 1 hour lunch.
Duties will include:
• To provide full administrative support for the end to end recruitment process, ensuring all payroll data is managed accurately and in a timely manner on the applicant tracking system (TRAC);
• Receive and approve employee absence leave requests.
• Provide support and advice via telephone and email to managers;
• Generate and issue appropriate employee documentation
• Process internal employee moves;
• Process and proactively manage pre-employment checks for successful applicants to agreed standards;
• Ensure all work is carried out to meet Service Level Agreement’s / Key Performance Indicators and Shared Service Centre quality standards;
• Be proactive in identifying areas for improvement to processes and services;
• Be proactive in personal development, contributing fully with performance management and development processes.
• Strong administration experience;
• Experience of working in a customer facing environment;
• Excellent communication skills – confidence required to meet clients;
• Experience working to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment;
• Good attention to detail;
• Experience of multi-tasking and prioritising;
• Excellent telephone skills;
• Excellent written communication skills;
• Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) standard.
If interested and meet the essential criteria please send updated CV to Claire Sheerin – Reed Business Support Belfast 02890330812
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job