Are you an experienced Administrator looking for temporary work?
Based in the Liverpool City centre area, we are looking for Administrators to work on a temporary basis as and when required, covering sickness and holidays.
You will be required to carry out duties such as:
- Organises aspects of the administrative functions, ensures that records are accurate and up to date, procedures are being operated in a timely fashion, and that queries are properly processed.
- Plans own work in line with administrative deadlines and schedules, reschedules work in light of changing circumstances.
- Ensures that background activities such as filing and record updating take place on a regular basis, as required.
- Data entry, use of Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word.
- Working alongside the team to offer support where needed.
If you're interested, please apply to the post or alternatively call and ask for Hannah.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the substantial number of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'