An opportunity has arisen for Contract Administrators for our client, a well-established Insurer based in their prestigious offices in the City Centre.
To produce accurate and professional engineering reports following an inspection. Validate and update client records and information including schedules of plant, on a timely basis to ensuring that all reports are to the highest standard and issued in accordance with service level agreement.
- Responsible for the production, using the company’s database/word package, of technical reports.
- To ensure they are typed accurately and printed correctly.
- To understand the importance of the report - legal documentation.
- To ensure that typed/printed reports are placed in the correct area for checking purposes - Approved/Non-Approved/Urgent/Train etc.
- To book-in reports as and when required.
- To check outgoing approved reports as and when required.
- To be responsible for own dedicated clients and produce reports in the format requested.
- To identify any report which has been delayed due to a query and progress chase as appropriate, if not seek assistance from Supervisor.
- To adapt to any changes in the production of technical reports.
- To accept training where required.
- To work as part of a team in order to achieve required targets at the end of each month.
- To ensure that reports are produced within on a timely basis
- To ask for assistance with content of reports from in-house Engineer Surveyors.
- To ensure that urgent reports are taken daily and typed in with the daily workflow.
- To ensure that proof-reading of completed report is accurate yet minimal.
To understand and comply with the company’s complaints policy, procedures and processes
Essential Key Skills:
Good organizational skills
Strong keyboard speed skills
Attention to detail
Meticulous approach to data collection and recording
Excellent inter-personal skills
Collaboration and teamwork
Self-motivated & pro active
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job