We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for three Administrators to join our Corporate Actions team based in our Beckenham office. These are great opportunities for team players, with some administration/data entry experience and strong attention to detail, to enter into a career opportunity within a FCA regulated environment, and gain some invaluable corporate actions experience.
In these diverse and varied roles, the successful Administrators will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of Corporate Actions processing and reporting, primarily validating and processing shareholder documents and the provision of analysis information for client companies and/or advisors.
What being an Administrator within Corporate Actions involves:
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out by the required deadline, whether it be processing documents on a last day or, ensuring that entitlements are posted on the due date;
- Ensure that all tasks are completed in accordance with current Corporate Actions procedures;
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out in accordance with the relevant regulatory requirements;
- To collate and validate documents upon receipt, to balance payments received and to record items clearly in the relevant control logs;
- To ensure that all work is processed in a timely manner bearing in mind the published timetable for each event;
- To complete all checking to a high standard with the objective of minimising errors;
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly, in accordance with Link’s TCF Policy.
Skills and Qualities you will need:
- Good communication skills (written and oral);
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail;
- Regulatory awareness;
- PC Literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access packages;
- Relevant business exams, such as IOC, ICSA or IAQ would be advantageous but are not essential
- Previous experience in a similar administrator role would be advantageous.
To apply for these fantastic opportunities, please submit your CV and covering letter here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job